I’ve wanted to do this for a long, long time. Everyone that knows me knows that my intentions are good but life can put plans on hold and hijack follow-through. I’m not a phone person; my cell sits in my purse more often than not, sounding the alarm that tells me it’s time to pick the girls up from school more often than it rings (or I dial). I’m pretty good at texting and returning texts. I’ve always been a writer – whether it was fan-fic about my favorite T.V. shows in junior high, my journal in high school (thank you Ms. G for trying to instill that discipline in your English students, and for encouraging me when instead of writing about my life I wrote a story), or the stories I still work on occasionally now. I’m hoping having this blog will help my family and friends keep up to date with the goings on of my oldest, Thing 1, my youngest, Thing 2 (they chose these names, I swear I had nothing to do with it), my honey (Harley Guy), and me.
- No nationality to call my own (recipe for Slow Cooker Kalua Pig/Pork with Cabbage))
- After 2 weeks of crazy back to our new version of “normal” (and my take on Dump Cake)
- Scary news for the girls (and Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe)
- Tired (and my recipe for Chili)
- Unexpected addition to the family (and one of my favorite spring cheese ball recipes)